Environmental Risk Management
The Insight Platform is an environmental and infrastructure risk management platform that makes sense of data from different sensors and connectivity types, monitoring TSFs and water at a mine site in real time.
The Insight Platform:
- processes this data into a single unified management platform, accessible through a visualization dashboard
- is highly interoperable and can integrate with business ERP process management software, providing deeper insights and calling upon defined workflows
- is scalable, adaptable, and secure being built upon Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure using a microservices architecture
- benefits from fully integrated and resilient satellite communications that provide reliable connectivity from the remotest of sites to the cloud at all times, ensuring integrity of data collection
- is accessible from anywhere, on any device, at any time.
Designed as a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), the Insight Terra edge- and cloud-based platform ingests data from multiple sources, and then validates, cleans, enhances, stores and visualizes the data in a customizable dashboard. External third-party data and information can be integrated seamlessly into this visualization to provide an extended and richer picture of the client’s assets, and the environment in which they operate.
At the heart of the solution is a secure and proven 3rd generation cloud-based data management platform, built on a microservices architecture. This design enables agility, adaptability and scalability in its configuration to meet each client’s unique requirements.